I know November is mostly over, but figured it’d be interesting to go back and take a look at what my sewing plans were for the month! November was the first month I tried to plan in advanced my goals/sewing plans like a lot of the YouTube vloggers I follow to keep my sewing distraction to a minimum. We’ll have to see how I did at the end of the month!
As of November 1, my plans for the month were to sew the following items:
- Julia Cardigan by Mouse House Creations – I am planning to make this in a rayon jersey from Style Maker Fabrics
- Heather Dress by Sew Over It – I am a huge Lisa Comfort fan and met her earlier this year at Stitch Sew Shop, her new dress is high on my to-sew list!
- Ultimate Shift Dress by Sew Over It – See obsession above but I also have been dying to try the shift dress pattern to have another go-to work dress.
- Anima Pants by Papercut Patterns – I am taking a class this month at Stitch and will plan on making these in a navy french terry!
- Moss Skirt – Another class this month and will plan on making this in a grey twill
- Chi Town Chino Skirt – I am in love with the Indie Sew Fall Collection and want to make so many of the pieces. I wanted to start with the Chi Town Chino Skirt in the Indie Sew stretch corduroy
- Ginger Jeans – I started my second pair of Ginger Jeans a couple of months ago and now just need to do the final finishing touches on them (button hole, hem, etc). So I hope to get that done this month!
So we’ll see at the end of the month how I did! I’ll add a link to my November Handmade Closet post once published! See all my plans on Pinterest!
What was on your must-sew list this month?
This is so good! I need to start a monthly checklist to keep myself on track – it’s way too easy to get distracted (occupational hazard!).
Lara Liz says
Totally agree! It’s really been helpful this month – well the later part of the month being like oh shoot! Gotta do what I said I was going to do….whatever works!