I can’t believe April is over! I am so ready for warm weather and summer and May brings both of those things. This month, I added 9 more garments to my handmade closet! Here’s a recap of my makes for the month:
- Rosa Top from See Kate Sew in a knit from LA Finch Fabrics
- Drape 1001 from Workroom Social in Miramar Fabrics
- Lonetree Jacket from Indie Sew in Indie Sew Twill Kit
- Phinney Ridge Cardigan from Straight Stitch Designs in a drapey knit from Stitch Sew Shop
- Belladone from Deer and Doe in Stretch Cotton Sateen from Stitch Sew Shop
- Lodo Dress from True Bias in Mystery Stretch Woven Twill (I actually sewed up a second Lodo Dress in a knit from Sew Over It that didn’t make it on the blog too!)
Month In Review:
Favorite – Lonetree Jacket + Rosa Top + Lodo Dress
This was a three way tie for three different reasons. I love my Lonetree Jacket beacuse it is a perfect fall/spring transitional weather jacket. The Rosa Top is the perfect casual Friday or weekend throw on with a pair of jeans be super comfortable and look cute at the same time. And the Lodo dress is the perfect everyday dress. Such a good trio this month of favorites.
Most Worn – Lonetree Jacket
Virginia springs are totally unpredictable – 90 degrees to 40 degrees to pouring rain to sunshine, we got it all. The Lonetree has been a staple for this month to combat any random rain or dips in the temperature. I’ve worn it almost every day it’s been below 75 degree in the morning to work since I finished it.
Most Repeatable – Lodo Dress
I raved about how much I loved the Lodo dress in my post last week, but coming from a non-dress girl, this is big that it made the favorites and most repeatable list this month. I bought fabric to make 2 more already. I have decided that I like the woven Lodo more than my knit Lodo – so now, I just need to remember to finish the seams!
What were your favorite makes of the month? Anything you know you’re going to repeat again?