May was such a busy month for me sewing wise. With #MeMadeMay2017, I was on a mission to sew lots of new things as to not make my daily mirror selfies super boring. In the end, I think they were still boring, because I wore a lot of things more than once (or more than twice!). But I did end up filling my closet up with 23 (!!) more garments this month – so many fun things!
- Seamly Basic Tee from Seamly x Indie Sew in a pink jersey from Stitch Sew Shop
- Molly Top from Sew Caroline in a black eyelet from Stitch Sew Shop
- Molly Top from Sew Caroline in a rayon crepe from Style Maker Fabrics
- Ayda Top from Sew Caroline in a floral stretch cotton from Fabric Godmother
- Panama Tee from Alina Design Co in poly brushed knit from LA Finch Fabrics
- Penelope Peplum (I actually made two of these this month!) from See Kate Sew in a floral Liverpool knit from LA Finch Fabrics
- Molly Tee from Sew Over It in navy Liverpool knit from LA Finch Fabrics
- Laurel Top from Colette in a Vintage Floral Poplin from Minerva Crafts
- Union Street Tee from Hey June Handmade in a Rayon Jersey from Imagine Gnats
- Silk Cami from Sew Over It in a tencel from the Indie Sew Spring Collection
- Sunny Dress from Friday Pattern Company in a brushed poly knit from LA Finch Fabrics
- Sallie Dress from Closet Case Patterns in a rayon jersey from Stitch Sew Shop
- Panama Tee Dress from Alina Design Co in a coral french terry from Style Maker Fabrics
- Ayda Dress from Sew Caroline in a stretch cotton sateen from JoAnns
- Molly Dress from Sew Over It in a textured knit from Style Maker Fabrics (I actually made three of these this month!)
- Hampton Jean Jacket from Alina Design Co in White Robert Kaufman Zuma PDF Denim from Fabric.com
- Kelly Anorak from Closet Case Patterns in a Army Green Robert Kaufman Ventana Twill from Fabric.com
Pants [Apparently I didn’t want to blog my pants/shorts this month – sorry guys!]:
- Parkside Shorts from Sew Caroline in a chambray
- White Ginger Jeans from Closet Case Patterns in a white denim from Fabric.com <– TOTAL fail. The denim had no recovery and stretched out so much in one wear!
- Floral Ginger Jeans from Closet Case Patterns in a floral stretch denim from Stitch Sew Shop [you can see these all in my last couple posts – I can’t stop wearing them!]
Month In Review:
Favorite – My floral Ayda Top + Kelly Anorak
I feel like picking a favorite this month is like picking a favorite child. I love everything I made this month. If I had to pick, I think I would pick the Ayda Top and the Kelly Anorak. love that Ayda top so much – it is so fun to wear! I feel like I would be lying if I didn’t say the Kelly Anorak was my favorite too this month. It just feels like such a big girl jacket!
Most Worn – Molly Dress
This was such a good #MeMadeMay17 staple for me. It was easy to throw on for work and easy to wear. I see many more of these in my future (see below!)
Most Repeatable – Molly Dress + Panama Tee Dress + Union Street Tee
Gosh I love all of these so much. I’ve already made three Molly Dresses so I feel like that obviously wins most repeatable and the other two are just great wardrobe staples. The Union Street Tee is winning my favorite t-shirt currently so it’s going to be repeated for sure!
What were your favorite makes of the month? Anything you know you’re going to repeat again?