May was such a busy month for me sewing wise. With #MeMadeMay2017, I was on a mission to sew lots of new things as to not make my daily mirror selfies super boring. In the end, I think they were still boring, because I wore a lot of things more than once (or more than twice!). But I did end up filling my closet up with 23 (!!) more garments this month – so many fun things!
- Seamly Basic Tee from Seamly x Indie Sew in a pink jersey from Stitch Sew Shop
- Molly Top from Sew Caroline in a black eyelet from Stitch Sew Shop
- Molly Top from Sew Caroline in a rayon crepe from Style Maker Fabrics
- Ayda Top from Sew Caroline in a floral stretch cotton from Fabric Godmother
- Panama Tee from Alina Design Co in poly brushed knit from LA Finch Fabrics
- Penelope Peplum (I actually made two of these this month!) from See Kate Sew in a floral Liverpool knit from LA Finch Fabrics
- Molly Tee from Sew Over It in navy Liverpool knit from LA Finch Fabrics
- Laurel Top from Colette in a Vintage Floral Poplin from Minerva Crafts
- Union Street Tee from Hey June Handmade in a Rayon Jersey from Imagine Gnats
- Silk Cami from Sew Over It in a tencel from the Indie Sew Spring Collection
- Sunny Dress from Friday Pattern Company in a brushed poly knit from LA Finch Fabrics
- Sallie Dress from Closet Case Patterns in a rayon jersey from Stitch Sew Shop
- Panama Tee Dress from Alina Design Co in a coral french terry from Style Maker Fabrics
- Ayda Dress from Sew Caroline in a stretch cotton sateen from JoAnns
- Molly Dress from Sew Over It in a textured knit from Style Maker Fabrics (I actually made three of these this month!)
- Hampton Jean Jacket from Alina Design Co in White Robert Kaufman Zuma PDF Denim from Fabric.com
- Kelly Anorak from Closet Case Patterns in a Army Green Robert Kaufman Ventana Twill from Fabric.com
Pants [Apparently I didn’t want to blog my pants/shorts this month – sorry guys!]:
- Parkside Shorts from Sew Caroline in a chambray
- White Ginger Jeans from Closet Case Patterns in a white denim from Fabric.com <– TOTAL fail. The denim had no recovery and stretched out so much in one wear!
- Floral Ginger Jeans from Closet Case Patterns in a floral stretch denim from Stitch Sew Shop [you can see these all in my last couple posts – I can’t stop wearing them!]
Month In Review:
Favorite – My floral Ayda Top + Kelly Anorak
I feel like picking a favorite this month is like picking a favorite child. I love everything I made this month. If I had to pick, I think I would pick the Ayda Top and the Kelly Anorak. love that Ayda top so much – it is so fun to wear! I feel like I would be lying if I didn’t say the Kelly Anorak was my favorite too this month. It just feels like such a big girl jacket!
Most Worn – Molly Dress
This was such a good #MeMadeMay17 staple for me. It was easy to throw on for work and easy to wear. I see many more of these in my future (see below!)
Most Repeatable – Molly Dress + Panama Tee Dress + Union Street Tee
Gosh I love all of these so much. I’ve already made three Molly Dresses so I feel like that obviously wins most repeatable and the other two are just great wardrobe staples. The Union Street Tee is winning my favorite t-shirt currently so it’s going to be repeated for sure!
What were your favorite makes of the month? Anything you know you’re going to repeat again?
love the jeans jacket and the anorak the most but they all look brilliant. Is the kelly anorak a difficult make? I’m contemplating moving up a gear and wonder if this will be beyond me. Excellent makes.