Coming off of May and #MeMadeMay, June was a lot slower in the sewing department than May was. We also moved this month and I was out of town 10 days this month (for this home body, that’s a lot!). So 10 garments it was this month – which in the grand scheme of things is still pretty good! I am currently sewing machine-less as it’s in the shop, so I think July might have a slow start too!
- Tilly Tee from Sew Caroline in Sew Caroline Art Gallery Knit
- Kalle Tunic from Closet Case Patterns in black Tencel twill from Stitch Sew Shop
- Pony Tank from Chalk and Notch in a navy rayon jersey from Imagine Gnats and then I made 2 more!
- Briar T-Shirt from Megan Nielsen in a blue rayon jersey
- Kyoto Sweater from Papercut Patterns in a light french terry from LA Finch Fabrics
- Lane Raglan from Hey June in a bamboo jersey from Hart’s fabric
- Boardwalk Shorts from Sew Caroline in Sew Caroline Art Gallery Quilting Cotton
Month in Review:
Favorite – This was a hard choice because I really did like the majority of the items I made this month. But, if I had to choose I would pick the Kalle Tunic. I think I will make a few more of these and it’s always fun to sew things with all my sewing friends at Stitch Sew Shop!
Most Worn – Pony Tank hands down! I made three of these this month and they are amazing! Another wonderful pattern from Chalk and Notch.
Most Repeatable – This is a three way tie – The Pony Tank, The Kalle Tunic and the Lane Raglan. All are going to be made multiple times – no questions asked!
What were your favorite makes of the month? Anything you know you’re going to repeat again?
Handmade by Lara Liz Newsletter
Subscribe to receive sewing inspiration directly to your email!