I feel like we blinked and July was over! It definitely wasn’t my most productive month of sewing – but not for lack of trying! I had a couple failed projects, started the month without a sewing machine due to scheduled maintenance and I had a couple trips and events that kept me away from my sewing machine for the weekends. But I do have 7 completed projects for the month of July so here’s the round up!
- Sutton Blouse from True Bias in a rayon from Stitch Sew Shop
- Silk Cami from Sew Over It in a rayon from Minerva Crafts as part of the Minerva Crafts Blogger Network
- Key Largo Top from Hey June Patterns in a rayon from Style Maker Fabrics
- Fringe Top from Chalk and Notch in a rayon from Style Maker Fabrics — part of her Chalk and Notch’s test group! Pattern coming out so soon!
- Morgan Jeans from Closet Case Patterns in brushed white denim from Hart’s Fabric
- Sandbridge Skirt from Hey June Patterns in Cone Mills Denim from Threadbare Fabrics
- Aldaia Dress from Pauline Alice coming to the Minerva Crafts Blog in August
Month in Review:
Favorite – I love the Sandbridge Skirt so much! It totally takes me back to my favorite jean skirts from my high school years and I just love the fit and the way it turned out! I also love the Fringe Top – you guys will love this pattern when it’s out.
Most Worn – The Sutton Blouse is the perfect work shirt for the summer. I usually feel the need to wear a sweater over my sleeveless work tops but the Sutton Blouse I can wear sweater free and is so comfy but looks so put together!
Most Repeatable – The Sutton Blouse and the Fringe Top win this category. I am already planning a few solid rayon Suttons and a few more Fringe Tops too.
What were your favorite makes of the month? Anything you know you’re going to repeat again?
Handmade by Lara Liz Newsletter
Subscribe to receive sewing inspiration directly to your email!