I feel like we blinked and July was over! It definitely wasn’t my most productive month of sewing – but not for lack of trying! I had a couple failed projects, started the month without a sewing machine due to scheduled maintenance and I had a couple trips and events that kept me away from my sewing machine for the weekends. But I do have 7 completed projects for the month of July so here’s the round up!
- Sutton Blouse from True Bias in a rayon from Stitch Sew Shop
- Silk Cami from Sew Over It in a rayon from Minerva Crafts as part of the Minerva Crafts Blogger Network
- Key Largo Top from Hey June Patterns in a rayon from Style Maker Fabrics
- Fringe Top from Chalk and Notch in a rayon from Style Maker Fabrics — part of her Chalk and Notch’s test group! Pattern coming out so soon!
- Morgan Jeans from Closet Case Patterns in brushed white denim from Hart’s Fabric
- Sandbridge Skirt from Hey June Patterns in Cone Mills Denim from Threadbare Fabrics
- Aldaia Dress from Pauline Alice coming to the Minerva Crafts Blog in August
Month in Review:
Favorite – I love the Sandbridge Skirt so much! It totally takes me back to my favorite jean skirts from my high school years and I just love the fit and the way it turned out! I also love the Fringe Top – you guys will love this pattern when it’s out.
Most Worn – The Sutton Blouse is the perfect work shirt for the summer. I usually feel the need to wear a sweater over my sleeveless work tops but the Sutton Blouse I can wear sweater free and is so comfy but looks so put together!
Most Repeatable – The Sutton Blouse and the Fringe Top win this category. I am already planning a few solid rayon Suttons and a few more Fringe Tops too.
What were your favorite makes of the month? Anything you know you’re going to repeat again?