I can’t believe Summer is coming to a close. This month I started sewing some more transitional pieces while also sewing some last summer staples. I added 9 garments or accessories to my handmade wardrobe. I linked them up below in case you missed any and shared my favorite, most worn and most repeatable garments from the month!
- Hadley Top from Gainline Studios in the new Cotton and Steel Rayon/Lawn from
- Fringe Top (a second one!) from Chalk and Notch in a Art Gallery Rayon from Imagine Gnats [Enter to win your own Fringe Top and Dress pattern here!]
- Santa Fe Top from Hey June Handmade in a knit from Raspberry Creek Fabrics
- Cocoon Cardigan from Patterns for Pirates in a rayon spandex knit from Sly Fox Fabrics
- Secret Sewing Pattern Testing! Stay tuned!!
- Tierras Joggers from Itch to Stitch in a tencel twill from Stitch Sew Shop
- Charleston Dress from Hey June Handmade in a Ponte Knit from Indiesew
Month in Review:
Favorite – It’s no secret around here that I love the Fringe Pattern! That is by far my favorite pattern that I’ve sewn up this month. I also really loved my Charleston Dress and want to make a few more with 3/4 length sleeves for work.
Most Worn – Fringe again. I wore one of the two versions (or both versions) every week to work this month. It is such a pretty every-day top!
Most Repeatable – Three way tie here between the Fringe, the Cocoon Cardigan and the Charleston. All of these are on my future to-make list as we move into fall!
What were your favorite makes of the month? Anything you know you’re going to repeat again?
Handmade by Lara Liz Newsletter
Subscribe to receive sewing inspiration directly to your email!