I can’t believe Summer is coming to a close. This month I started sewing some more transitional pieces while also sewing some last summer staples. I added 9 garments or accessories to my handmade wardrobe. I linked them up below in case you missed any and shared my favorite, most worn and most repeatable garments from the month!
- Hadley Top from Gainline Studios in the new Cotton and Steel Rayon/Lawn from
- Fringe Top (a second one!) from Chalk and Notch in a Art Gallery Rayon from Imagine Gnats [Enter to win your own Fringe Top and Dress pattern here!]
- Santa Fe Top from Hey June Handmade in a knit from Raspberry Creek Fabrics
- Cocoon Cardigan from Patterns for Pirates in a rayon spandex knit from Sly Fox Fabrics
- Secret Sewing Pattern Testing! Stay tuned!!
- Tierras Joggers from Itch to Stitch in a tencel twill from Stitch Sew Shop
- Charleston Dress from Hey June Handmade in a Ponte Knit from Indiesew
- Super Tote from Noodlehead with a monogram using my Cricut machine!
- Finch Box Make
Month in Review:
Favorite – It’s no secret around here that I love the Fringe Pattern! That is by far my favorite pattern that I’ve sewn up this month. I also really loved my Charleston Dress and want to make a few more with 3/4 length sleeves for work.
Most Worn – Fringe again. I wore one of the two versions (or both versions) every week to work this month. It is such a pretty every-day top!
Most Repeatable – Three way tie here between the Fringe, the Cocoon Cardigan and the Charleston. All of these are on my future to-make list as we move into fall!
What were your favorite makes of the month? Anything you know you’re going to repeat again?
I’m so honored!! XO