I guess it’s time for me to bid goodbye to summer and say hello to Fall. I feel like October is the real start of fall for me so here it is! To wrap up my “summer” sewing, I added 10 garments to my handmade wardrobe. I linked them up below in case you missed any and shared my favorite, most worn and most repeatable garments from the month!
- Ebony Tee from Closet Case Patterns in a Rayon Spandex Knit from Sly Fox Fabrics
- Trevi Top from Hey June Handmade in a Cotton and Steel x Rifle Paper Co Rayon
- Gemma Tank from Made by Rae in a Suede Modal Woven from Style Maker Fabrics
- Brunch Blouse from Patterns for Pirates in a Rayon from LA Finch Fabrics
- Favorite Tee from Patterns for Pirates in a bamboo knit from La Mercerie (I actually made two of these this month!
- Forte Top from Love Notions in a Rayon Spandex Knit from So Sew English Fabrics
- Cocoon Cardigan from Patterns for Pirates in a Ponte Sweatshirt Knit from Style Maker Fabrics
- Alberta Pencil Skirt from Sew House Seven in a stretch denim from Style Maker Fabrics
Month in Review
Favorite – I think the Trevi Top was my favorite. I love the fabric I used, I was shocked that I loved the cut/style of the top and just loved the way it turned out. Win all around.
Most Worn – So truth be told, I don’t think I’ve worn any of these more than once this month – I blame my slacking on laundry for that! So…..they’ve all been worn the same amount – once!
Most Repeatable – The Favorite Tee is the most repeatable by far. In packing for Camp Workroom Social, I’m thinking I might make a couple more and wear those every day (boring….I know). But I love the pattern!
Probably won’t make again – New category this month! While I generally only pick things to make that I would enjoy, there are always things that either were a one time make (no interest in making a second) or didn’t turn out as planned. While I liked how all of these turned out, I probably won’t make another Ebony Tee for a while. I have a few already and think there are more flattering t-shirts on me for now. Doesn’t mean I won’t make another, but in looking at the patterns I sewed up this month, that one was probably the lowest on the list.
What were your favorite makes of the month? Anything you know you’re going to repeat again?