I am really bad at planning the month of makes ahead of time, so moving forward, I’ve decided to have a monthly round up of my makes for the month.
March was a busy month – coming out of my busiest time of the year at work and all the amazing patterns that were released this month led to a lot of sewing! I added 9 garments to my handmade closet this month.
- Ebony Tee from Closet Case Patterns in a jersey from Stitch Sew Shop
- Bonn Shirt from Itch to Stitch in a chambray from Hart’s Fabric
- Dove Blouse from Megan Neilsen in a double gauze from Organic Cotton Plus Fabrics
- Blackwood Cardigan in a sweatshirt fleece from Faberwood
- Juniper Cardigan in a rayon sweater knit from Style Maker Fabrics
- Ginger Jeans from Closet Case Patterns in a Ralph Lauren Stretch Denim from Mood Fabrics
- Chloe Coat from Sew Over It in a wool coating from Sew Over IT
- Heather Dress from Sew Over It in a navy ponte from Stitch Sew Shop
- Coffee Shop Dress from Sew Caroline in a jersey ponte knit from LA Finch Fabrics
Wow! That was a lot of makes this month. I thought it would be fun to share my favorite, most worn and most repeatable make of the month:
Favorite – Definitely my Ginger Jeans – I felt like with my third pair this month, I finally got the construction figured out and I liked the denim I used and the gold top stitching.
Most Worn – My Chloe Coat – There are a lot of mistakes in that coat but the joy I have in wearing that almost every day to work is unmeasurable.
Most Repeatable – This is a hard one as I think I will make each and every one of these garments again. I think the one I will make the most of is probably either the Ebony Tee (to be fair, I already have 3 of those!) and the Ginger Jeans (also, 3 of those). So I think Closet Case Patterns wins this month’s most repeatable patterns!
Thanks for swinging by my round up of makes for the month! I have the week off next week and am going to get cracking on my April makes right away – lots of fun things planned. What was your favorite make of the month that you made?