Coming off of May and #MeMadeMay, June was a lot slower in the sewing department than May was. We also moved this month and I was out of town 10 days this month (for this home body, that’s a lot!). So 10 garments it was this month – which in the grand scheme of things is still pretty good! I am currently sewing machine-less as it’s in the shop, so I think July might have a slow start too!
- Tilly Tee from Sew Caroline in Sew Caroline Art Gallery Knit
- Kalle Tunic from Closet Case Patterns in black Tencel twill from Stitch Sew Shop
- Pony Tank from Chalk and Notch in a navy rayon jersey from Imagine Gnats and then I made 2 more!
- Briar T-Shirt from Megan Nielsen in a blue rayon jersey
- Kyoto Sweater from Papercut Patterns in a light french terry from LA Finch Fabrics
- Lane Raglan from Hey June in a bamboo jersey from Hart’s fabric
- Boardwalk Shorts from Sew Caroline in Sew Caroline Art Gallery Quilting Cotton
Month in Review:
Favorite – This was a hard choice because I really did like the majority of the items I made this month. But, if I had to choose I would pick the Kalle Tunic. I think I will make a few more of these and it’s always fun to sew things with all my sewing friends at Stitch Sew Shop!
Most Worn – Pony Tank hands down! I made three of these this month and they are amazing! Another wonderful pattern from Chalk and Notch.
Most Repeatable – This is a three way tie – The Pony Tank, The Kalle Tunic and the Lane Raglan. All are going to be made multiple times – no questions asked!
What were your favorite makes of the month? Anything you know you’re going to repeat again?